February 23, 2009

from february 23

This week was great. The weeks go by soooo fast.

We have not been able to find Nestor. He randomly disappeared. So we are really sad that that happened. We have no idea where he went. weird eh?

We are teaching two great families. The running theme I see in this work is the purpose and life people receive from the gospel. One of my favorite persons ever, Erikca, is finding so much happiness and purpose from the gospel. (sorry i dont have a lot of time so I can´t go in crazy detail). A year ago she wasn´t happy at all and now she has purpose.

I know that this is God´s church. I am grateful to be apart of it. I am also grateful that I can be apart of the work. I think everyone should go on a mission. We need more missionaries.

love,
hermana urban

No comments: