November 25, 2007

Enjoy This Blog....Opening day

Today I started this Blog for Elissa. On October 15th I got a phone call from Elissa about about 11:00 AM. I was at my office. she said she got her mission call. She had applied weeks ago and had to do her preparations in order to have our Stake President push the right buttons to request her mission call. Finally on that day back in Oct/07 she called me and I got Susan on the call for a 3 way conference call. She opened her letter and after reading her letter that she was going to Argentina we all started screaming for joy. We were so excited for her. We are so excited for her and so is all our friends and family. She has a deep conviction for the Savior and to share her faith. She will bring much light and with the help of the Holy Ghost she will be an instrument in the hands of the Lord! Love...from the Urban's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elissa and the Urban family
My name is Eric Manning and I want to congratulate Elissa on her mission call to the Buenos Aires South mission. I wish I had some advice to give to you, but with you I will be entering the MTC on Feb. 13th of 2008, to start my training for the Buenos Aires South mission. Here is a link that you might find helpful about the mission http://www.mission.net/argentina/buenos-aires/south/

again, congrats on your Mission call, im sure you are so very excited to serve the Lord and learn to love the people of Argentina.
Eric-